2012年1月1日日曜日

clothes

I like buying clothes of various kinds. I like a one-piece the best of them. Because, wearing a one-piece of clothes, it is so pretty. And, That much should be enough. I have many one-piece, but those just parallel clothes. Got home, I feel disappointed after buying the one-piece. I also like other clothes. I like prefer skirts rather than pants. Because, I like the girlish clothes, and I think that it suits me the best. So, I have many one-piece and skirt, and clothes of flower pattern, cute clothes. Recently, I enjoy buying the clothes. I want to buy the clothes on sale. I always buy the sales items and the inexpensive items. I want to buy red items, but I have not the courage to wear it, so I couldn’t buy it. I always bought the black, navy, dark-brown and white one. Do you think that red one suits me? I will wear elegant long-sleeved red kimono at Coming-of-Age celebration of this year. Maybe I’ll feel busy that time, but I’ll enjoy doing it.

176 words (8347)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿