2012年1月6日金曜日

My friends-10

Let me introduce Mai.

She likes sushi in Japanese food. She likes shrimp-sushi, but she don't like raw fish-sushi. She likes boiled-neta. She is good at cooking, but her lunch is made by her mother. She helps mother to cook lunch in the morning. She has two pans in her houce. She says "I wouild like to cook lunch in the moening someday." She has eaten strawbery candy, cookies and cakes when she were a child. She likes sweet things. She also likes cooking dessert by herself. She had cooked madeleines. She taught me how to make made it. First, mix suger, egg and butter. Next, pour it into a mold. After that into oven. Finally, dish up it into a dish. She failed cooking cheesecake. She says "Next I want to success." May you succed! I want to eat Mai's madeleines sometimes. I'll try to make a dessert.

149 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿