2012年1月7日土曜日

History

Let me introduce my history.

In 1992, I was born in Minami-Matsubarav in Kagoshima. The next year, I moved to Kumamoto because of  my father was transferred. I became a captain of computer club when I was a junior high school student in 2006. A few years later, I read a paper about Japanese English at the Society in 2008. This experience gives me a charge even now. I want to say "Thank you," to my class teacher. The next year I became a captain of tea ceremony club when I was a high school student in 2009. In 2010, I'm a Eibei student in KGU. I met good friends and teachers. And I can take many great classes. I'm a sophomore now, I
have a hard time with my homework in these days. I'm very busy but I want to pull through about it. I'll get happy my junior year life.

152 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿