137 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2012年1月7日土曜日
My family
I have a pleasant family. I have five family members. My father loves me and my brother, more than my mother. I take after my father's personality, so I'm in good society with him. My mother looks young and she is a house wife. She is so clever, she sometimes helps my study. I respect her so much. My little brother is a cool boy. He goes to junior high school now. He belongs to soccer club. He is good at playing it. And he likes playing the guitar, piano and recorder. My grandmother is cute. She likes knitting. She gave me woolen muffler. It is very cozy. I'm interested in English, so I belongs to Eibei course in KGU. I teach English to my little brother. I enjoy studying English now. I love my pleasant family.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿