143 words (2121)
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2012年1月17日火曜日
read books
Recently, I read books by Western author, for example, Shakespeare, Hardy, Dickens and more. I read English literature novels. I learn about English and culture. I'm happy to study it. Sometimes, I watch European movie. I hadn't watched it, because I thought that I couldn't understand in English. But, I enjoy studying English by movie. Seeing European movies is studying original English. I want to try to watch in English, and without subtitle. KGU library has many famous movies, so I can see it. I'm so happy. I use this facility, but I haven't watch Japanese movie there. I'll try to watch! But I don't have free time, I want to get my time. I have to do my homework, so I'll finish it, I want to do many things. I want to sing Karaoke, read Japanese books, watch some movies.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿