2012年1月5日木曜日

disappoint

I'm deeply disappointed by myself. I'm not interested in myself. I'm zombie now. I'm not good student, because I can't make good use of time. Why? I want me to ask. I escape my problem, and I have not an ambition. I'm interested in other people. I try to make happy them. I have to do for myself, but I try to take precedence. I want to see smiling friend's face. I think that I have to study out my problem as soon as possible. I know, but I couldn't. I tried to get centered on my assignments, but I feel uneasy about other things. I need the power of focus. How can I get centered on my homework? I have another problem. I have no knowledge, I think. I'm an inability. I work as a PC assistant in KGU. Recently, I feel that I'm not good assistant. Could  I help someone? May I be of service to people as an assistant? I'm not good at using PC well. I disappointed at it. How do some teachers feel about me? I worried about it. So, I can't get confidence. I want to get it. What am I supposed to do for it? I have an emotional disorder, so you don't mind me.

212 words (8135)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿