2012年1月8日日曜日

class

I have fourteen classes in this term. My favorite class is Speaking. In spring term, I felt duty Speaking class for me. But now, I can take unbound Speaking class. In this class, I discuss topics with classmates. Last class, we watched a movie, Roman Holiday. I had seen it when I was a freshman. After seeing it, we return to the scene of it. We enjoyed talking about it. This class’s teacher is very kind to our. He is always willing to lend a sympathetic ear to our opinions. It is so happy for students. The teacher work in collaboration to make good class with students. This attempt creates a better relationship between teacher and students. I also like another class. It is Chinese. I like studying language. I think I want to take some language classes every year. This year, I take Chinese, and enjoy studying it. But, it is difficult for me to pronounce Chinese. For example, pronouncing pinyin. Chinese has four tones of a different pitch. Only differ in tones, words has different means.

178 words (4591)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >For example, pronouncing pinyin. Chinese has four tones of a different pitch. Only differ in tones, words has different means.

    I know these things.
    For Japanese it's hard to understand and get use to do,I've heard.

    返信削除