2011年12月25日日曜日

Shoes

I like low-heeled court shoes, because it was easy to walk for me. I’ll try to high-heeled court shoes, but I’m not good at using it. I always twist my ankle walking. So, I step into low-heeled court shoes. Sometimes, I try to get into medium-heeled court shoes. On using it, My leg looks taller and thinner than usual! I have problems with shoes. I have big my feet, 24.5 centimeters, 7 or 7 1/2 in America. In Japan, big shoes almost are not so cute. If I fall in love with shoes at first sight, but it was small shoes. I felt disappointed to see size of these shoes every time at the shoes shop. But, I see size of big and cute shoes recently. I think Many young Japanese women of these days are tall, so they have big feet. Many shoes shop meets the needs of them. I’m so happy. I’ll have to use medium-heeled court shoes, when I’ll be an employee of a company. I have to train for job hunting.

175 words (8523)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿