2011年12月4日日曜日

Motto

My favorite motto is "If you try, you can make it." This motto is "Naseba-naru Nasaneba-naranu Nanigoto-mo" in Japanese. It means that you have thought of achievement, so you act for it, then you can achieve it. But if you don't have achievements, it is different for you to bring off your problems. I thought "Right on!" when I heard these words. It is very simple message, and has important theory, so be easy to understand. One day, I talked to my friends about our future. I have a dream in the future. But, it is not enough to think about it, I think that I try to act for my future. I came across an alike word, "Willing is not enough. We must do," it's a Goethe said. This message was added in my favorite motto. I heed their words in my mind after this. And, I’ll in difficult time, I’ll recall these, so try to keep my chin up.

161 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿