184 words (8698)
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年12月21日水曜日
Otaku?
In August 12th, I talked about some Animations with my seniors. One is Kanako-san, she is a member of my circle, tea ceremony club. Other is Rina-san, she is an assistant of PC, we work same place. Kanako and Rina is friends, they belongs to same academic discipline. It is so lighthearted connections. And, we love animation. We heated conversation about our favorite things of animation. I didn't have friends who knows my favorite animation, voice actor and comics. So, I had a great time. We talked it in Joyful, it is family restaurant. I enjoyed talking and eating with them. After that, I went Karaoke with Rina. Kanako had to go part time job, we said good bye, I was very sad. But, I and Rina enjoyed singing. I couldn't believe that going Karaoke with Rina, it was at the first time each other. I had a special time this day. I thought I want to get along with them. I would like to see Manami-san, she is in America for Studying abroad. She also worked some workplace with me. I miss her.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿