171 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年12月18日日曜日
TV show
Recently, I watch Nazotoki-wa-Dinner-no-Ato-de on TV with my brother. It’s a Japanese mystery TV drama. We enjoy envisaging criminal person, when we watch it. But, we miss our tips about perpetrations. I like worldviews in this drama. I watch not only Japanese TV drama but also Overseas TV drama. It is the Veronica Mars. I started watching of second seasons this drama on TV, when I was a freshman. It met it a first time. So, I interested in it. I want to watch first seasons of Veronica Mars. One day, I searched it at KGU’s Library. I found it, and I was so happy. In this Summer Vacation, I frequented Library of KGU to watch it. I finished watching it, so I know this drama’s story. And, I searched website of it, I could do. I had known that this drama has Final seasons. I want to watch it with all my heart and soul. I found this drama’s Final season is gone on air on TV in Japan randomly.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿