144 words (9662)
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年12月20日火曜日
Discussion
I became a leader of Takuma-Festival's exhibition. I held a meeting any numbers of time with one of member, Yasue. I talk about displays in this time. We had many ideas, stated opinions at KGU's study holl near the LAWOSON. For example, Asisan-Style, European-Style and Japanese-Style. Parade in town, it is walking in the town, we wearing costume. My circle, tea ceremony club wore Japanese-inspired cosutume in this event. So, I and Yasue thought same the theme or different the theme or linked to the theme, what is the best? We decided to do theme of costume. Because, it was important things. We carried out discussions as much as one could about it. Finally, we decided! We would make arabesque costume and displays, like the Aladdin. I would think display ideas. Yasue would make costumes. I imaged of arabesque displays assumes even greater proportions.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿