2011年12月21日水曜日

Said good bye

In August 5th, I took a photo booth, it is an instant photo machine to make tiny stickers with Mai and Mami.

I was in KGU's library in the morning, because I wanted to watch a movie,Veronica Mars 2nd seasons.

Next, I thought that I wanted to go Karaoke, so I went to downtown. Same time, Mai thought too. We saw in front of Daiei. That day, Light Tunnel started on the downtown's road. We saw at 1 p.m., but it was so beautiful.

First, we ate spaghetti at Italian Tomato. I tried to eat cold pasta, Cold Spaghetti Bolognese. It testes good. We talked many topics during this time. I didn't speak to Mai very much, so I could speak to her, I was happy and spent good time.

After eating, I went to Karaoke, She went shopping for her needs in life of overseas education. She would study abroad in America. I enjoyed singing Karaoke alone. My stress release was there.

Then, I saw Mai again, and Mami. We took a Purikura, because Mai would go on an overseas study program. We took it at the first time! But, we became friendly more. I had a great time.

 I hope to see you again, Mai. Please be okay.

210 words (9226)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Heeeeeeeey!
    Yusa-chan♡ I'm pretty good♡
    Let's hang out after I go back to Japan:D

    返信削除