April 2nd
I took part in preparing an orientation. I lined up chairs at gym with circle members. I made many friends there :)
April 3rd
This day was an entrance ceremony of KGU. I belong to tea ceremony club because I did an invitation to joined in my club. I talked to pretty freshmans.
April 4th
I went to work at first time. I was adopted for professor's assistant, so I've never worked for part time jobs. I was very nervous, but my boss is friendly! I felt quite comfortable this jobs.
April 5th
The final day of my circle's orientation. I had to went to work, so I couldn't join invitation. But fifty girls join my club. What a surprise! I have many younger students.
April 6th
I did three straight days of labor, I'm very tired. I enjoyed making friends in part time jobs. I had an forgettable many pleasant experiences.
April 7, 8th
Spring term's classes are start☆ I think Eibei2nen students are very busy. I'm worried about it ;; May I am compatible!!
April 9th
A welcome party was held for international students at the theirs dormitory. I joined it with my friends. I made Korean friends, I learned the Korean language "Pyonte." It means ... Please look up by yourself^^
April 10th
I went shopping at CLAIR with my family, because I want to get electronic dictionary and new shoes. I found good one.

I have good days. How about you? Please tell me about you. See ya. 278/10000 words (9722 words)
It sounds like a busy time!
返信削除April.3rd >> April 3rd