2011年4月17日日曜日

Fast classes-Week 1

     I tell you about fast classes at school, I had explained many classes.

     In elementary school, I beat fast classes because I was very shy. But I made so many friends at Hiyoshi elementary school. I learned about studying from the beginning there.
    
     Next, I remember my junior high school’s fast classes. I met friendly teachers there. I especially like English classes, because I met ALT and I talked her in English. But I don't like math. Because, it is difficult for me to understand. My high school’s fast classes are pleasant. I learned about etiquette of vertical society.

     In high school, I was surprised to do preparations and reviews for lessons. And it is important for me to pass an entrance examination of university. I thought that society is drawing near.

     Finally, I took fast classes at KGU. I was confused formality of university. I don't understand how to study everyday. But I used to studying for exam.

     As a result, I knew " Enjoy studying " and " Be interested in study. "  

     But I worry about studying for a sophomore now. Can I get eighteen units in spring terms?

     I'll declare my policy " Do my best. "

200/9586words  (9386words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿