"I'll make a magic drink for you." (p.13)
I read this book on April 18th to 24th.

The characters are a little Giraffe, a Rhino and the wise man. A little Giraffe and Rhino are friends. So, A little Giraffe was the first giraffe in the world! He had a short neck. It was different from contemporary giraffe. But, he gets long neck. What kind of reasons... The little giraffe and Rhino were starving, so they were searching for foods. They met the wise man, they made a promise. It was " They should come here tomorrow." The little giraffe kept a promise, but Rhino didn't keep a promise. The little giraffe got a magical food, but Rhino didn't get it. I surprised at the little giraffe, because he had a very short neck. I said " Is this a giraffe?! " Because it's only natural that he has a long neck, but I understand why has giraffe a long neck. He kept a promise, so he has a long neck. I learned " Kept promises " and " Be paying attention to person. "
Sims, L. (2007). The
Little Giraffe. London: Usborne.
Series: UFR (USBORNE FIRST READING): LEVEL TWO
Vocabulary: Rhino サイ
202 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿