April 20th.
( I wrote before two part time jobs. )
I'm school now. Five hours have passed since I went there. I have remaining seven hours.
( I wrote before two part time jobs. )
I'm school now. Five hours have passed since I went there. I have remaining seven hours.
I entered here at 10.am. Then, I took Inter-cultural understanding at 427. I heard very interesting stories.
Next, I went to students’ dining hall for buying my lunch. I chose curry and rice. And I went to 412 because I had to attend meeting of tea ceremony club.
After that, I moved around KGU with Yasue. (she belongs to same circle.)
First, We went to Ooe municipal library. I returned a book there.
Second. Yasue introduced a bakery. It is “ Gu Tyoki Panya .” It’s a witty name. I bought Chocolate tip muffin.
Finally, I introduced a stationery shop. “ Midorineko sha .” We drank Darjeeling tea and bought a ballpoint pen. I enjoyed walking with her.
And, I go to students' dining hall for eating salty deep-fried chickens from now on.
( After part time jobs )
And, I go to students' dining hall for eating salty deep-fried chickens from now on.
( After part time jobs )
I suffered a setback at workroom for the first time. I was discouraged in my ability. I have to study hard!!
187/ 8878 words ( 8691 words )


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿