April 29th.
I went to Shirakawa -Suigen in Minamiasomura, it is the source of a river. Before enterinig there, we paid 100 yen. Because, it was utilized finance environmental conservation and water quality control project. We undertook it gladly
First, we cleansed themselves with pure water.
Second, we left for the source of a river. We saw very clear water just like a dramatic scene of movie.
Finally, we ate soft ice cream because it was hot. Tea of buckwheat and tofus were served free of charge its restaurant. It was very delicious!
Next, we had a lunch in Takamori. We ate homemade Udon and buckwhat noodles there.
After the lunch, I rode a go-cart with my young brother. After a long time, I drove a car and I touched many goats. They ate grasses, it's very cute.
I feel nature in Aso, not only animals but also plants. For example, I saw rape blossoms, dandelions, marguerites and rhododendrons. So, I communed with nature. The view from hilltop is splendid.
I enjoyed traveling the first day of GW!!
184 / 7701 words ( 7517 words)











Nice photos!
返信削除Thank you!
返信削除I took some picture with cellular phone.