Hi! My name is Yusa. Nice to meet you. Could you nickname me in your home? I would like to get along with your family.
Let me introduce myself. I have long straight deep black hair, and I have never dyed my hair. My friends say that look like a Japanese traditional doll. I have big round brown eyes, I put in contact lenses becauseof I have poor sight. I am 158 centimeters tall and I weight 50 kilograms. It is an average height and a slender. My character is affable, sociable, artistic and creative. For example, I readily can make friends with anybody and everybody, and I am good at drawing. I also like reading comics and watching animated cartoons. Do you like Japanese comics and animated cartoons? If you like Japanese comics and animated cartoons, I will take you some.
My favorite food is lobsters, I also like shrimps. I don’t like onions, but I am trying hard to eat it.
We are a family of five. I have my father, my mother, my young brother and my grandmother. We are pleasant family.
I come from Japan. I lived in Kagoshima when I was a baby, but I live in Kumamoto now.
I belong to Tea ceremony club, when I was a high school student and now. I passed certifying examination of beginner’s class at last year.
Recently, I held my birthday party at home because my birthday is in February. I’m nineteen years old. I enjoyed receiving congratulations on my birthday party. Please tell me your family’s birthday. I would like to congratulate you on your birthday, and have common happiness with you.
Now, I am a university student in KGU. I belong to the faculty of Foreign Languages. I study English and Spanish. I speak English so-so, but I speak Spanish a little. I apply myself to my studies now, because I want to have a conversation with you. I meet you soon.
Finally, I am grateful that you accept me, Thank you. I’m looking forward to meet you. See you in this summer.
Your sincerely, Yusa
351 / 8286 words ( 7935 words)
Please check:
返信削除Please call me Yusa. Could you nickname me in your home?
I am university student
I belonged to Tea ceremony club
when I was from a high school student
I passed to
Thank you for your checking!
返信削除Do you like that?