2011年4月17日日曜日

BR1-01: Clever rabbit and the Lion

"Here I am," said Clever Rabbit. "You can eat me." (p.11)

April 10th to 17th, I read it!!

    

    
     This story is folktale, because it started " Once upon a time " and finished " At last ." It is a model of folktale. A great big lion is loaded it over the jungle animals. At the time, Clever Rabbit burst on the jungle. Clever Rabbit has one plan for saving small animals. Did you succeed it? If you want to read the next installment of this book, you go to Eien in library. And, I noticed be using past participles and present participles. So, I understood the flow of story. Its story was expressed many adjectives. For example, great big jungle, very sharp claws, and deep, wide river. It is easy for children to read at first time.



Davidson, S. (2007). Clever rabbit and the Lion. London: Usborne.



Series: UFR Lv. 2
Vocabulary: roar 動物が吠える、呻る


154 words



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿