I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you?
February 4th was my birthday. I became 19 years old! I went to KGU because I attended an explanatoly meeting for professor's assistant with Mai and Natsumi. After that, we had a break at cafe near Kumamoto Perfectural Theater. I got many birthday presents from my friends. We enjoyed talking and eating ^^
February 9th, I entered a driving school. I took a first class, I was so tired. And I was very nervous because it is dangerous to drive a car. But I decided to make some efforts there.
February 18th, I joined in my club's project. We went to shrine in Aso, we drew a written fortune of love. Next, we had a lunch. We ate a croquette, a fried cake of minced meat, a cream puff, a dumpling and six octopus dumplings. It was delicious! So, we strolled through the streets. I communed with nature.
From that time down to this day, I went to a driving school all the time. I'm going to take a completion test on March 8th. May I pass it!
I got a g-mail about Writing3's class. I'm assigned A-class, I was surprised to know it. I don't have any confidence, but I do my best. I rewrite an assignment from now.
What class are you assigned? Please tell me^^ See you next time. (233)
From that time down to this day, I went to a driving school all the time. I'm going to take a completion test on March 8th. May I pass it!
I got a g-mail about Writing3's class. I'm assigned A-class, I was surprised to know it. I don't have any confidence, but I do my best. I rewrite an assignment from now.
What class are you assigned? Please tell me^^ See you next time. (233)
Hi!
返信削除Long time no see!! how are you?
I enjoyed going cafe with you^^/
New Zealand is verrrry hot, but in morning and evening is little cold. I'm enjoying it.
I'll back to Japan next week.
bye!!!
Hello!
返信削除I'm great^^
I would like to see you♪
Have a good time there :)