2011年1月19日水曜日

My winter vacation *゚

 I haven't seen you for a long time. Are you fine?

 I spent my winter vacation with my family. We enjoyed Christmas party, the last day of the year and New Year!!

 December.25th, We held Christmas party at my home. I prepared making a Christmas cake with my mother. Started to Christmas party, We ate fried chicken, cream stew, potato salad, cake and drank champagne. It was so tasty :) After that, We enjoyed watching a Christmas tree in the dark. It was nice scene.

 December.31th at nighr, We had buckwheat noodles eaten on New Year's Eve when we saw Kouhaku on TV. I sang many favorite artist songs, and I began a countdown.

 January. 1st, We cerebrated Happy New Year!! Before eating breakfast, My father said Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu, Kotoshi mo Yoroshiku Onegaisimasu. It is a conventional phrase on New Year day. And then, We went to Kato shrine for paying their first visits of the year. I prayed " May I have good chance ." I drew a written fortune with my younger brother.

 I have good time with my family in my winter vacation. How about you?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿