My summer vacation is wonderful for me!! I went to sea with my club members. ( I belong to Tea ceremony club. ) We went here by car. Driver is a my senior, because I don't have a driving license.I can't have it by summer vacation. I will get it by winter.
Then, I went to Aso with my family. The Makis had a purpose. It was "Eat Beafsteaks". Beafsteaks are tasty for me, but my younger brother liked soft ice cream by Aso's farm. I felt nature is beautiful, and it has many natural resourse.
Next, I went to Hinokuni festival with Asian foreign students. I saw many fireworks. I had a good time with Asian friends.
I have ever met like a this summer vaction.
Hinokuni-matsuri was very fun!!
返信削除I went there together, I enjoyed it!
Let's go to shopping together when we get well!!
I saw fireworks this summer in GREENLAND too :D
返信削除Sometime, let's see theme together☆