2011年5月4日水曜日

Trip Yatsushiro

     I went to Yatsushiro with my father, my mother and my young brother. Because I want to meet my grandmother on the my mother's side. I live in Kumamoto city with my grandmother on the my father's side, so she stayed at home.

     We went there by cay, it took forty minutes. I could meet her, it had been four months since I saw her last.

     First, we visited a my grandfather's grave.

     Second, we went to Yume town. I enjoyed eating and shopping. We ate homemade noodles at Kineya. I ate noodles in soup with thin pieces of fried bean curd there.




     Next, I went shopping in a shopping mall. I bought two socks and a clothes. I fell in love with it at first sight!! And it was profitable shopping. I was satisfied with doing it.



Striped T-shirt
two socks


     I met Mai.K there, she works at 31. I wanted to buy a ice cream there, but I clouldn't. Because 31's shop was very crowded.

     Finally, we went to Yatsusiro shrine in Yatsushiro castle. Yatsusiro castle goes by the name of "white horon." I challenge visiting Yatsushiro shrine only. I could see many beautiful plants and give my eyes a rest^^



Yatsudiro shrine



conjugal pine trees
















wisteria flowers



















many colors' azalea

















white azalea
















pink azalea


































After that, we were enjoying the cool breeze near the fountain.








It was fine weather and nice day!!



233 / 6507 words ( 6274 words )

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿