130 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年5月15日日曜日
Golden Week plans-Week 4
I had a good time in April 29th to May 5th. In April 29th, I went to Aso with my father, my mother and my young brother. We went to Shirakawa-Suigen. It's the source of a river. Its water very clear, so tasty. Next, I went to Takamori for riding go-cart. In May 3rd, I went to Family restaurant with my mother and my young brother. I ate a hamburger and deep-fried chicken with tartar sauce. It's delicious! In May 4th, we went to Yatushiro, because we met my grandmother on the mother's side. I was happy to see her. In In May 5th, We went to castle of Kumamoto. I learned how to build it. I was surprised at Kiyomasa Kato's brain.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿