2011年5月5日木曜日

Trip Kumamoto

     Today is May 5th, and it's Children's Day! I ate a rice cake which conrains bean jam and is wrapped in an oak leaf. It's was put offerings on god.




     I strolled in Kumamoto city with my father, my mother and my young brother.





     First, we went to Kumamoto Station. We took a bus, to leave for bus stop of Ko-zan elementary school. After that, we went to Kumamoto Station on our feet!! It was a hot today. We were tired early, but we enjoyed resting there. We ate curry with rice and ice cream of purple potato. I would like to challenge going to the waffle shop.




     Next, we went to castle of Kumamoto. We wanted to enter JOSAIEN. It's attraction to introduce history; castle of Kumamoto and castle town of Kumamoto. I learned about history which is castle of Kumamoto with puppet show. I tell you about it toady^^



the all cast


     Castle of Kumamoto was had by Kiyomasa Kato. He carefully considered building this castle. It was lacquered preserved foods and weaved taro's stem into tatami, because he was prepared for an emergency. And, it was made Musyagaeshi and Ishiotoshi for defending castle of Kumamoto the enemy. Japanese secret agents in feudal times (Ninjya) couldn't climb Mushagaeshi which was steep grade, and Ninjya were droped a stone wall by attack from Ishiotoshi. Do you know Shokun-no-ma? It was room: be sticked many gold foils. It was made for sheltering Hideyori Toyotomi. Kiyomasa. K was on friendly terms with the Toyotomi family.

     I was surpirised to hear that Kiyomasa thought this up himself.

     I enjoyed playing and leaning at JOSAIEN. I rode a imitation horse and a palanquin.

































Can you see me samurai or princess^^? kkk


287 / 6274 words ( 5987 words )

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿