I belong to tea ceremony club. My club held a tea ceremony party at student hall. My older students announced the ritualized forms of making and serving tea, and I helped them to make powdered green tea.
After that, I joined a tea ceremony party to celebrate the successful completion. We went to Turukame. In this restaurant we could eat and drink as much as we like for 2,100 yen!! I ate deep-fried chicken, salad, pizza, spread cod roe toast, marinade, spaghetti with cod roe, cake and more. I talked with many freshman. They called me "Yusa-san." It made me happy and I realized my position.
May 2nd
After I took a lesson in tea ceremony, I went to a city by bus. Because I was invited to dinner. I arranged to meet at Daiei. I was eating and drinking with two oldest students and my classmate. We ate spaghetti Napolitana, salad, spring rolls, deep-fried chicken and more. We talked about our college days, the latest topic and love. We enjoyed speaking my opinion each other.
Recently, I eat only food. I have cavity now, but I'm hungry anytime. I brush my teeth harder.
196 / 6821 words ( 6625 words )
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿