2011年5月18日水曜日

Hard works

     I had a wisdom tooth pulled by the dentist on May 9th. Because, my wisdom tooth was a cavity. I had to treat it soon.

     After school, I went to Ishiura dental clinic. I anesthetized near this tooth. I didn't like injecting, but I don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt at all. I didn't like the sound of machine. Ping, ping. I heard a shrill ringing in my ears.

     I extracted a wisdom tooth, and I went home. I slept soon before coming out from under the anesthetic. So, I didn't feel a pain.

     I want to eat anything, but I am undergoing dental treatment. I brush my teeth hard.

     My circle gave a reception to welcome for freshman on May 11th.

     After five period. I led a party freshman on a go to a hall. We got into on a bus. The welcome party started at seven. I served a master and program director of ceremonies. I had uneasiness, but my senior student followed me any number of times.

     This experience made me realize keenly how serious responsibility oldest students had. I would like to lead freshman as a senior student.


      I will tell you about Welcome party in KGU.

202 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿