159 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年11月20日日曜日
drink
I love many kinds of drinks. For example, fizzy drink, tea and fruit juice. In fizzy drink case, I like Coke, Sprite, LIFEGUARD, MATCH, Mitsuya-Cider, Skal, Mountain Dew, DEKAVITA C, C.C. Lemon, Fanta, Dodecamin, Oronamin C and REAL GOLD. Because, I can feel refreshed when I drink it. In tea case, I like green tea, green powdered tea, jasmine tea, tea with milk, café au lait and oolong tea. I like drinking mild testes. In fruit juice case, Qoo, Natchan!, Calpis, Yoghurppe, 100% pure juice and fruit juice made by many fruits. It makes cool down me. I typed many drinks name, I felt many companies named interesting name their goods. In addition, I love the best drink, it is plain hot water!! When I drink it, my friends surprised at it and said “Don’t you feel sloppy?” I don’t feel it, and drinking plain hot water is very healthy. I drink it every day in summer and winter!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
I like soft drinks but I have basically stopped drinking them because they are so unhealthy. I was surprised to see that you like so many kinds!
返信削除It makes cool down me >> It cools me down