142 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年11月6日日曜日
clubs/circle
I belong to tea ceremony club in KGU, and I love my circle. I’m sophomore now, and we have to fill a seat this year. First, we sat on the board of School Festival. I became a leader of exhibit team at Takuma-sai. I have spent much time and energy trying to succeed this festival. I felt I’m so busy and too difficult, but I didn’t show the white feather. Because we felt same things during preparation of festival. But I played hell being a leader, because I rarely play first fiddle. I thought I completely depended on many people. I felt my emotional dependence. But I felt happiness. I got along with my seniors and juniors more. And I elicited cooperation from many people. For example, my family, my circle members, committee’s people and sales staffs. I can’t thank you enough.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿