I recorded it with Mai!!
<Contains>
M: Mai Y: Yusa
M: Hello, Yusa.
Y: Hi, Mai. How are you?
M: I'm very good. How about you?
Y: I'm good too.
M: I read a very interesting story last week! Can I tell you about that?
Y: Yes, please.
M: OK! Do you know The Wizard of Oz? I read that story.
Y: Well, I don't know that story, but I know just tittle.
M: Oh, this story is very famous story.
Y: Oh, really. Can you tell me about that story?
M: All right. The heroine of a story is Dorothy.
One day, a big cyclone comes to Dorothy's house and below Dorothy and her house.
One day, a big cyclone comes to Dorothy's house and below Dorothy and her house.
Y: Wow! It is very dangerous!
M: Yes! Then she land at a strange country called Oz.
She makes three friends. They have their weak point.
The wizard of Oz is only parson can help her and her friends, and he is the country's very famous wizard.
So, they decided to visit him and make up for their weak points. Dorothy wants to go home to Kansas.
She makes three friends. They have their weak point.
The wizard of Oz is only parson can help her and her friends, and he is the country's very famous wizard.
So, they decided to visit him and make up for their weak points. Dorothy wants to go home to Kansas.
Y: It is very exciting story. So, Could Dorothy meet her uncle and aunt?
M: I don't tell you that ending story. Please read that book.
Y: OK.
M: So, have you read any books recently?
Y: Yes. I read HARRY.
M: What’s HARRY? Oh, it is Harry Potter isn’t it? I like the story! That story is…..
Y: No! I don’t tell you about Harry Potter!
M: Oh, I’m sorry.
Y: HARRY is one of story of HARRY the dirty dog.
M: I see.
Y: HARRY has white hairs with black spot.
He loves his neighbors, but he didn’t like lady who lives next door.
He loves his neighbors, but he didn’t like lady who lives next door.
M: Why?
Y: Because she made not very nice sounds, sung high and loud!
M: That too bad.
Y: The peanut man and the fire man put their hands over their ears and cats ran away, when they heard her singing voice.
So, HARRY tried to stop her singing, it was unsuccessful attempts.
So, HARRY tried to stop her singing, it was unsuccessful attempts.
M: Wow! HARRY is very courageous!
Y: One day, he had good idea.
M: What’s that?
Y: It’s secret. You can read this story’s sequel. Please read this book.
M: All right! I want to read that story!
343 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿