2011年11月27日日曜日

dessert

I love chocolate, and wrote about it my diary. So, I introduce my favorite sweetie desserts. For example, Cookies, Pies, Chocolate confections, Ice creams, Donuts and Potato Chips. In the Cookie, MOON LIGHT, CHOICE, CHOCO CHIPS, Oreo, In the Pies, I like Genji-Pie and Angel Choco Pie. In the Chocolate confections, Choco-ball, Melty kiss, Milk chocolate, Macadamia chocolate. In the ice creams, Haagen-Dazs, Basking Robbins (It was called 31.), Gari-Gari-kun. I ate Maccha Ice cream in Haagen-Dazs’s shop. I like eating and drinking maccha. In 31’s shop, I ate Lemon sherbet, Oreo cookie and cream and Caramel ribbon flavored.  In the Donuts, Old fashion, Angel cream, Custard cream, Angel French and Sugar raised. In the Potato Chips, I like Pringles, Chipstar, Suppa-mucho and POTATO CHIPS in calbee. I eat luscious desserts, next I want to eat hot and acid desserts. Recently I found my recommended dessert in the Lawson. It is Saku-Saku-Panda. This dessert is drizzling cookie with chocolate.

159 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿