128 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年10月3日月曜日
TV/movie star
I love Audrey Hepburn. I watched her at the first time, I was attracted by her. I saw her at CM of bank. She has bushy eyebrows, glitter eyes, cute mouth and lovely face. She is perfect in my mind. But, she has problem to herself, it's a heavy-jowled face. She covered her gliled features with her hands in her pictures. I have fallen in love with her when I watched her movie, "Roman Holiday". I heard her voice in this movie, it was so pretty voice. She said "Thank you", it's an impressive scene for me. This scene loves many people. She died, when she was 63 years old. I think she is shining no matter how old she was. I have great esteem for her forever.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Ive never watched her movie.
返信削除Should I do that??
My friends told me it's worth to watching that film.