First: Roman Holiday, Next: The Devil Wears Prada, Last: Letters to Juliet.
Roman Holiday -ローマの休日- (1953)
By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.Story
In Italy, Princess Ann envies the life of ordinary people. She has many stresses of princess's duties. One day, she decided to get out a castle, and succeeded it. In the city, Ann was found by Joe. He was a journalist, but he glossed over about true idetify, and her too. They spent Roman Holiday in Italy by bike. By little by little, they were attracted to each other, but it's love between different degree. Is this love will makes happy?
My feedback
I like Audrey Hepburn. I watched in English-dubbed, I could hear her clear and nice voice. Princess Ann said "Thank you." I like this scene.
Directed by William Wyler.
Main casts are Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.
This movie is Love and Comedy story.
The Devil Wears Prada -プラダを着た悪魔- (2006)
Bore someone else with your questions. Share this quote.Story
Andrea pursues the goal of being a journalist, and she works as a Miranda's secretery in Runway. This company is famous fashion magazine published, but Andrea's fashion was very ugly. She was taken to tesk by Miranda, but she put up with it. She was a Jill-of-all-trades. She has a boyfriend, Alex. She used time for Miranda, so he felt very sad. Each other gets someone wide berth. Which do you choose Love or Work?
Directed by David Fankel.
Main casts are Anne Hathawayn and Meryl Streep.
This movie is Love and Fashion story.
Letters to Juliet -ジュリエットからの手紙- (2010)
Asking Juliet for her helpStory
In America, Sophie works at The New Yorker as a fact checker, but she want to be a journalist. She has a boyfriend, Victor. They go to pre-honeymoon in Italy. He put work, but he don't give first priority to love. She feel sad, she visit at Casa di Giulietta (House of Juliet), so she met a secretary of Juliet. This chance is changing her. What is Love? What is Loving? You'll learn about it at this movie.
Directed by Gary Winick.
Main casts are Amanda Seyfried, Gael García Bernal and Vanessa Redgrave.
This movie is Love story.
How did you like it?
I find some points in this essay. These movies have same keywords. They are love story, journalist, work or love?, these points are. After watching, I learn about love deeply, so I felt happy and I want to fall love.
If you have many time, try to watch it in English. This way, you can find using colloquialisms and you can hear
natural English. I reccomend this way!
460 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿