2011年10月30日日曜日

Junior High school memory

I have many memories about experience at Junior high school student. I was very shy and negative girl, so it is difficult to talk to other people for me. But, I tried to talk to one girl, I think she has same sensitive. I talked with her, we became a friend. We belong to same club in club of my junior high school. We are so steady girls, I got along with someone well her. And then, I tried to talk the other people. So, I made many friends, and I become a outgoing girl. I can talk to teachers, and I got along many teachers. I feel happy to talk many people. I like communicating, and English of school subject. When I study English at junior high school, I enjoyed it. I like doing research beforehand about English, and my answer was correct, I was so happy.

148 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿