2011年10月9日日曜日

music

I love aiko, she writes about love on her songs. It makes me happy and sweet, when I hear her songs. Many girls are same mind and same experience like her. She has many good songs in her songs. For example, Kabutomushi, Hanabi, Eriashi and more. She named very strange name to titles of her songs. Many people think "It's unique titles!", but they like her songs. I met her songs when I was a high school student. I heard Kabutomushi at the first time. I like rythem and vibrato on her songs. I think my tastes run to like singing songs of half tone. Its songs produces good feelings. I try to song on Karaoke, but its songs are very difficult for me to song.

126 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've heard of my female friends,singing aiko's song is not difficult for women.
    That's the reason why women like to sing it.

    返信削除