2011年6月12日日曜日

My favorite movie(s)-Week9

I like watching movies on TV. I watched PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN yesterday. Hero of this story is Johnny Depp. He is called Jack Sparrow, and he is the captain of a ship: the black pearl. His character is very charming. I like Will Turner: Orlando Bloom at the first time, but I like Captain Jack now. I watched two PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN series. First film is THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL. Second film is DEAD MAN'S CHEST. I was so excited!! Forth film: ON STRANGER TIDES is now showing. I want to see it, but I don't see third film: AT WORLD'S END. I forgot to record it. I'll go to TSUTAYA to borrow it.

118 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I watched the series of Pirates of caribbean on TV, but I always didn't watch all, so I want to watch all someday.

    返信削除