139 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年6月27日月曜日
Go shopping
I went shopping yesterday, because I wanted to buy somethings. I was very busy, so I want to refresh to buy somethings. First, I went to Clair in Kashima. I bought three shoes, clothes, a bag and two underwear^^ Yesterday is my friend's birthday, so I bought presents to her. Next, I went to Youme-town in Hamasen. I bought a wallet and beauty goods. I was very hungry, so I went to Mister Donuts. I ate a steamed bun with meat in it and Chinese noodles in soup. It was delicious! Buying is relaxing for me. I was satisfied with shopping. I want to go shopping again^^ I'll go shopping with friends next time. Do you go together with me? I waiting for your invitation^^ I'm very happy now. I enjoyed shopping this weekend. Are you enjoyed your weekend?
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿