118 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年6月13日月曜日
Nominication
I sometimes drink with my friends to communicate with them deeply. Do you know "Nominication?" It mean have a communication when they drink. I talked about love stories, study and gossip with them. Therefore, you can enjoy drinking, eating and talking at the same time. You ate delicious dishes, drunk a lot of kinds drinks, talked with many people. I think that Party is need to communicate with people. If you are very shy, you could talk many words. Let's join it! I'll go to Twitter party next time. My friends has a boyfriend, so I would like to study love^^ I'm burning!! Do you have a joining party chance? You enjoy joining party. May you be happy.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Wow!! You enjoyed that!! I can't drink much more.
返信削除Shall we go to have lunch or dinner together someday. We don't go to restaurant recently. But I don't have money now. I'm sorry...
That sounds fan!!
返信削除I knew Nominication for the first time. That's a funny word! I don't drink alcohol, but I would love to talk to you a lot during drinking. Maybe I will other a soft drink such as ginger ale :)haha
返信削除