106 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年9月26日月曜日
Something special I did during vacation-V5
I make many friends, and had many chance in this summer vacation. I’m good at making friends, and I like talking many people. I met new friends. My friends introduce them to me. I join some party with them, so I talked. I knew philosophy themselves. I like this time, because I found many opinions, and I get some opinions. It makes me highbrow. I felt happy when I talk with people, because I need to be needed. So, I tried to reflect on myself. This time is good for me, and it is meat and drink to me. This Summer vacation is very fruitful time.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
>I knew philosophy themselves
返信削除What do you mean??
Do you know the Philosophy?
Sounds hard!
It means concept of values in their life.
返信削除Please, you should visit this Web site↓
http://eow.alc.co.jp/%e4%be%a1%e5%80%a4%e8%a6%b3/UTF-8/?ref=sa