2011年9月20日火曜日

My summer vacation starts!!

I finished my test week. My last test was Modern Japanese History on August 3rd. I finished it at 16:59. After that, I rushed off to Gakuendai-mae bus stop with Yukino, because a movie starts at 17:40. We walked fast on the road, and saw a bus, Gakuendai-mae to Kotsu-center. We run as fast as we could, so we made it!! We were out of breath in the bus. We went downtown to see a movie at Denki-kan. I wanted to see Letters to Juliet. It's deep love story. We were on the edge of our seat, and moved by the movie. I haven't fallen madly in love, but I feel I'm in the mood for romantic love now. I was right about seeing this movie. I could learn about not only love but also natural English in this movie. I took Spanish, when I was a freshman, so I understand Italian a little. I was so happy.

155 words

1 件のコメント: