122 words
I'm KGU student now. I like communicating with many people. Please read my diary, so reactions!! I have great esteem for Audrey Hepburn♥
2011年7月10日日曜日
Vacation plans-Week 13
I want to see movies in Summer Vacation. I try to see movies, but I don't have time. I put up with it. In Summer Vacation, I have many times. I rent DVD at TSUTAYA. I'm looking forward seeing movies in the Summer Vacation. Next, I have to work director. I become a leader of Cultural Festival in tea ceremony club. I have to make a plan, and prepare for it. I'm going to become a staff of English Weekend. It is my first experience, I'm very nervous. In the latter half of Summer Vacation, I'm going to take MOS chair. MOS is the abbreviated name for "Microsoft Office Specialist." I would like to live a full life in this Summer Vacation.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿